Pets – Aquarium fish
A pet is a dream as children and it is adults. After all, everyone wants to have a little friend to care for him and enjoy his funny antics. But in fact, Pets is not only positive and joy. They require proper care and supervision, i.e. responsibility, otherwise you risk to get not the result, which is expected when school home other. Let’s consider all the pros and cons of places a pet and think about who best to choose for you.
Let’s start with the basics – the aquarium. Yes – the fish can also be your Pets. Besides, in aquaria may live ornamental frogs, snails and other aquatic creatures – to whom that is closer. So, what are the benefits?
1) the Aquarium is the decoration of the house if it is properly installed and fits into the interior.
2) Fish per person have a relaxing effect. I.e. come back from work tired, sit for half an hour near the aquarium and feel not so tired. Besides fish calm.
3) Fish do not create extraneous noise and do not require much feed. They do not need to haul to the vet and make them vaccinated.
I described the basic, in my opinion, the pros of an aquarium in your home, and now it is necessary to remember about the disadvantages.
1) Many kinds of ornamental fish are very sensitive to temperature changes, i.e. you tolinase time to watch, even despite the availability of appropriate equipment.
2) the larger the aquarium, the harder it is to wash(to clean). Whatever you have an aquarium sooner or later you will have to look after him, otherwise he will find not attractive. Remember that fish eat and the waste they also highlight the need. Besides often on the walls of aquariums begin to grow aquatic plants, covering the dense layer of the inner wall of your aquarium, that too makes it attractive.
3) I think you understand that Pat the fish or to vilify her in his arms you will not be able, or rather you can of course try to do it, but the fish from does not become better.
Even take into account the fact that in the aquarium should be constant light even in the daytime. This, too, should take care of.